These pages are a summary of the results of some of my projects,
which I would like to share. Following the links on the left will get you to:
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
* some algorithms and general information
- My long-term hobby Ham Radio (also known as Amateur Radio)
* WSPR-beacon, SDR-software, satellite antenna tracking, general information
* You are interested in SDR? Try "BitRadio", a Java™-based "Software Defined Radio" that
runs on Linux, Windows,...! * You are planning to program SDR or DSP software
yourself? Get some of the Java™-classes "BitRadio" is made of! * You are looking for
Java™-classes providing arbitrary precision math? * Or how about a better way
to manage your ever-growing number of passwords? * You would like to download my
freely scalable clock to place it on your homepage or set it up as a screen saver?
* Some useful results of my work with the Arduino™ µ-controller. Many libraries, sample
sketches but also fully documented projects.